The Eagle Chamber of Commerce provides members with opportunities to come together for monthly programs, committees and annual events while promoting business, addressing issues of common concern and contributing to the larger Treasure Valley business community. A voice for member interests, the Eagle Chamber of Commerce functions as a resource and information center on business issues, government policies and community events.
- Promote Your Business
- Engage In The Community
- Create & Foster Business Relationships
- Access To A Variety Of Events
- Connect With Local Consumers
- Drive Traffic To Your Business
The Eagle Chamber of Commerce provides many valuable services and benefits for its membership. We’re making our business community more competitive through economic development, protecting your interests with elected officials, supporting your need for better-educated employees, and speaking out for you on issues crucial to your success. As a member of the Eagle Chamber of Commerce, you’re part of a select group of community leaders working to preserve and enhance Eagle’s economy.
- Promote Your Business: The Eagle Chamber provides access and connects you to the people, information, ideas, and resources you need to grow your business and make a positive impact on the future of our community and region.
- Engage In The Community: The Chamber makes referrals every day through its network of dependable, community minded businesses. Referrals are only made for Chamber Member businesses.
- Create & Foster Business Relationships: The Eagle Chamber provides you a vehicle and a place to be a part of the conversation and ignite creative connections that strengthen and support the business community and the community in general. The Chamber provides information and teaches its Members how to make the most of Member connections.
- Access To A Variety Of Events: There are many events the Eagle Chamber holds that offer diverse opportunities for Chamber Member businesses to expand their networks, learn valuable information and skills, and gain exposure through sponsorships.
- Connect With Local Consumers: The Eagle Chamber provides you a vehicle and a place to be a part of the conversation and ignite creative connections that strengthen and support the business community and the community in general. The Chamber provides information and teaches its Members how to make the most of Member connections.
- Drive Traffic To Your Business: Online and offline, the Eagle Chamber will bring increased awareness and credibility to your business. The business directory on EagleChamber.com is a convenient means for the community to learn more and contact your business.
The Eagle Chamber of Commerce holds monthly meetings 10 out of 12 months of the year, on the second Tuesday of the month. These meetings are ideal for networking with other members and business owners. Information is presented to the members from various guests, including the state of the city by the Mayor of Eagle, Legislative agenda issues important to Eagle businesses by the District 14 Senator or Representatives, how community policing is improving the safety of Eagle by the Ada County Sheriff, the state of Eagle's Fire Department, and much more.
- Monthly Member Luncheons
- Business After Hours Mixers
- Seasonal Events
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Promoted Member Opportunities
Committee involvement is an opportunity to expand your business contacts while finding solutions to community issues.
- Enhance the culture of the community
- Encourage ethical business practices
- Serve others throughout the community
- Preserve & enhance the quality of life
- Promote strong civic relationships
- Support charities and non-profits
- Facilitate educational opportunities